Class 4 have refreshed their Internet safety skills by discussing the various scenarios that could potentially lead to trouble.
We discussed the best - and worst - course of action when:
- Receiving bullying text messages
- Knowing a child was playing an 18 rated game without their parents knowledge
- Discovering a friend has posted a photo of you online without your permission
- An online friend , who you didn't know off-line, asked you for your details and
- You receive an email saying you had won a competition and asked you to click on the attachment to claim your prize.
KEEP CALM AND STAY SAFE!!