Spend a couple of minutes looking at the picture above. It is Petur Antonsson's illustration for the cover of 'The Lost Property Office.' Pick out 5 things you can see and either say them out-loud or show them to someone.
Now, think about the questions below and write down your answers in sentences.
1. What can you see in this picture?
2. Where do you think this is?
3. Do the colours that Petur has chosen create a particular mood?
4. Who is the person dangling from the clock tower and who is holding him? Do you think they are friends or enemies?
5. What are they doing here?
6. Is the time important?
7. What might happen next?