Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
At Old Town we are committed to providing quality experiences in all aspects of school life so enabling the children to be happy, successful and keen to learn thus helping them to grow into young people who are fulfilled and able to make a positive contribution to society.
To this end, we aim:
- To ensure that every child has an equal entitlement to a broad and balanced education of the highest standard
- To create a learning environment that ensures that every child achieves their full potential
- To foster a family atmosphere that supports personal growth and promotes healthy lifestyles
- To create and maintain a secure, caring community which promotes positive relationships, appropriate behaviour and good manners at all times
- To create mutual understanding and involvement between the school, parents, governors and the wider community
- To ensure that the school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children