Monday 13th July 2020- To write a letter to my new teacher
For today's English task, I would love for you to write a letter to your new teacher for September.
- Current year twos- You will be my new, grown-up year threes in September! From September I will be the full-time Class 2 teacher. (Miss Mears-Sykes)
- Current year threes- Your new teachers in Class 3 will be Mrs Queen and Mrs Vile.
I've attached some helpful templates below which you may or may not wish to use to help structure your letter. There are 3 templates in the document below, choose the one which you find most helpful.
You may like to include the following ideas in your letter:
- What have you enjoyed or not enjoyed recently?
- What new skills have you learnt?
- What are you looking forward to in September?
- How are you feeling about returning to school?
- Have you got any questions that you'd like your teacher to answer? (I'll do my best to answer these before you return to school!)
- Anything else you'd like to tell your teacher.
Please send your completed letters to me either via ClassDojo or my email. I'll make sure Mrs Queen & Mrs Vile's letters get passed on!